Oxford quartet Glass Animals' sophomore album, 'How To Be A Human Being,' is also a unique concept album. So is it a man-made masterpiece? Watch our review to find out.
New album reviews every Tuesday!
• Samples and stories from across the globe shape a trippy account of the human experience
• Alt J, MGMT, and Beck take a road trip across America while listening to Portugal. The Man’s ‘Evil Friends’ too frequently
• Variety of sounds – cartoons, video games, films, samples, some really great beats; great loud/soft contrasts throughout make for engaging listen
• So interesting – the combination of weird, cryptic lyrics and smorgasbord of sounds open new wrinkles each time you listen
• The overall concept is very well executed
• [Premade Sandwhiches]
Glass Animals -- How To Be A Human Being -- Album Review
Episode #256 -- Published 9/1/16
Last Week's Album